CBN BRASIL

Wednesday, January 11, 2017


9 things Jeff Sessions claimed he knew nothing about

                        An artful dodge, or truly blissful ignorance? These are the things attorney general nominee Jeff Sessions claimed he knew nothing about during his Senate confirmation hearing Tuesday.
                               
On the Russian hack:

"I've done no research on that."
On the Department of Justice's regulations for protecting journalists and their sources:
"I'm not sure. I have not studied those regulations."
On the Texas voter ID law:
"I've not studied that."
On previous statements about Hillary Clinton's emails:
"I did not research the law in depth."
On the use of hitching posts for prisoners in Alabama:
“I don't recall."
On if the emoluments clause applies to the president:
"I guess the dispute is, and the discussion is, to what extent does it apply, and how does it apply in a concrete situation, which I have not studied."
On repealing or overturning Roe v. Wade:
"don't know if we would see a change in that."
On Trump's potential Deutsche Bank conflicts:
"I'm not aware of that case."
On if he chanted "lock her up" about Hillary Clinton:
"No, I did not. I don't think. I know I heard it."
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biden announces $9 billion in student loan relief President Biden on Wednesday announced another $9 billion in student debt relief. About 12...