CBN BRASIL

Thursday, May 24, 2018

Robert De Niro ' bane ' Trump of his restaurants


the American actor Robert De Niro has prohibited the President of the United States, Donald Trump, going into its restaurants.
In an interview with the British newspaper "Daily Mail", De Niro, founder of the network of Japanese restaurants Nobu, said that if Trump wants to enter some of your accommodation, will be accompanied to the door.
And, if the star found the agent in another location, he would go away. "My dream is that he get in the Nobu to do ' sushi ' of the President," quipped the chef of the restaurant, also interviewed by the Daily Mail.
De Niro, 74 years, also said he does not intend to retire anytime soon. "I'm getting old? What am I going to do? What else can I do? Play golf? In fact, I tried to play golf and liked it, but I'd rather continue what I've been doing, "he said.
The actor appeared in several successful films throughout your career, such as "Taxi Driver" and "the godfather." After the election of Trump, he came to play to move into Molise region of Central Italy and point of origin of your family. (ANSA)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biden announces $9 billion in student loan relief President Biden on Wednesday announced another $9 billion in student debt relief. About 12...