CBN BRASIL

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Prince Charles has coronavirus


The test of Prince Charles tested positive for coronavirus,the authorities of the Royal Family announced on Wednesday, 25. At 71, Charles is the eldest son of Queen Elizabeth II and the heir to the throne.
The prince has mild symptoms but is in good health and has been working from home in recent days, according to the House of Clarence, the palace where the prince lives. "It is not possible to say where the prince got the virus from given the high number of commitments he has had in his public life in recent weeks," said a statement issued by the Prince of Wales's team.
Charles was with Queen Elizabeth II on March 9, according to reports from British royal sources told Reuters news agency. The monarch is 93 years old.
Charles' wife Camilla, the 72-year-old Duchess of Cornwall, also took the test and was not diagnosed with the virus. The two are isolated in a residence in Scotland. According to the Royal Family authorities, the tests were carried out by the UK National Health Service.
Charles is the second royal to contract Covid-19. Last week, Prince Albert of Monaco also tested positive for coronavirus. He's in isolation and in good health.
The UK has so far 8,167 people infected with the virus and 422 deaths. The Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, has decreed the establishment of a national quarantine since midnight on Monday 23.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biden announces $9 billion in student loan relief President Biden on Wednesday announced another $9 billion in student debt relief. About 12...